Walk with us through our traditional, family owned olive garden and explore with us the secrets of olive oil! What does it smell like? are all olive oils the same? what makes a high quality and health olive oil?
This is a fun, relaxing and informative tour about olive oil starting with a casual walk across our family olive grove and the olive trees that produce the rare Manaki variety. We will talk about the olive tree, the olive oil lifecycle, culture, history, myths and legends of olive oil! At the end of our walk, an olive oil tasting awaits you, led by an Olive Oil Sommelier and professional; an experience that will change the way you see olive oil and will introduce you to a new world!
Become an Olive Oil Sommelier for a day and learn how to appreciate, assess, select, store and use olive oil in your daily life!
- Warm welcome!
- English speaking hostess & olive oil professional
- A relaxing walk inside our family olive garden where the local Manaki variety is cultivated at the feet of Mt. Fokas
- Myths & legends of the location
- Olive Oil Tasting workshop
- Tasting of different olive oil varieties & quality grades
- Food pairing of extra virgin olive oil with unexpected Greek flavours
- Lots of fun!
A minimum of 2 people is necessary for the experience to run.